Monday, August 18, 2008

Fiddling Pig

Been a while since I've posted, so here it goes. We went on a trip this past weekend. It was our anniversary so we went to Asheville, NC. It was great. If you have never been to Asheville you should go jump in the car and start driving right now.















We went to a restaurant called the Fiddlin Pig. The food was pretty good, but the people watching was awesome. There was a bluegrass band playing and a dance floor. There was a group of cloggers. Pretty dang entertaining.

There are also a ton of restaurants and bars downtown. I hope to post some more about this trip with pictures from my wife (hint hint.) Hopefully she will grace us with some pictures. I'm sure they will be great. Unlike my cell phone pics, her photos always are very good.
Cya

No comments: