Saturday, September 20, 2008

2008 AAC Silencer Shoot

A buddy and I went to the 2008 AAC Silencer Shoot today. We had a lot of fun and spent a lot of money. Hopefully in the next couple of months I will get the toys that I bought. I can't wait. Here are some pictures of the event. They sort of suck but I forgot my camera and had to use my Blackberry.


This is an overview of the event.

One of the amazing rifles on the firing line.

Some more awesome rifles.

Two of the preproduction Bushmaster ACRs (Magpul Masada)

This is Major Malfunction's Minigun. WOW just WOW.

A few rifles at the Polite Society Inc. tent. They got some money from me today.

Close up of a couple of AAC cans.

Another picture of Major Malfunction's booth.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I noticed you left out a certain garden tool photo.