Sunday, December 21, 2008

New rifle and ammo

I recently purchased a new rifle (Polish Tantal.) It is very nice even if I haven't had the chance to shoot it much yet. A new rifle needs lots of ammo so I got it some. 2160 rounds to be exact. It is surplus military ammo from either Bulgaria or Russia. I am pretty sure it is from Bulgaria but I'm not sure. I don't really feel like researching or even doing a simple Google search to try and find out. It shoots fine and that's all I care about. My wife was a little upset when I opened the box though. She doesn't understand why I would want to spend $250 on a "dirty wooden crate." When I explained to her that it was an imported dirty crate she was more understanding. She is awesome!!!!

IMG00264

IMG00265

IMG00266

IMG00267

1 comment:

Melly said...

Doesn't matter if the box is imported or not -- $250????????????????

Geez?????????????????????????